We’ve got the tools to help you bank on-the-go from mobile banking to text alerts.
Serving You is Our Mission
As a treasured Rocky Mountain Bank customer, we want to make sure you have all the tools you need for a successful financial future. With a simple website, an easy-to-use banking app, direct deposit, automated bill pay and more, our account services are top-notch.
Skip the trip to the bank and sign up for Direct Deposit for any recurring payment, like paychecks, Social Security, or a pension. Ask a team member for help or simply fill out the form to get started.
Why Direct Deposit?
- Same Day Availability: No holds. No waiting.
- Save Time: Less time at the bank, more time for you.
- Mobile Banking Alerts: Know when your money is ready to go.
- Safe and Secure: Use for any recurring checks.
- Signing up with Social Security? Go to GoDirect.gov or your SSA office.
Interactive Teller Machines
Coming in 2021: Technology with a personal touch!
An ITM combines the convenience of an ATM with the personal service of a banker. It has all the functions of an ATM, plus access to a live banker through video chat. Live bankers are available Monday — Friday, 9 am – 5:30 pm, or, use it as an ATM anytime, 24⁄7. ITMs have become very valuable during the pandemic; clients are able to do their banking without stepping foot into a bank.
What transactions can I conduct at an ITM?
- Video chat with a live banker
- Deposit or cash checks
- Make loan payments or transfer funds
- Inquire about an account
- Withdraw cash — just like an ATM
Connect Quicken® or QuickBooks® to your Rocky Mountain Bank account in a snap. This seamless service makes balancing your checkbook an automated dream. Link your Quicken® or QuickBooks® account for money transfer, bill pay, and accounting ease. Here’s how:
- Log-in to the Rocky Mountain Bank website;
- Click on “Other Services” to setup a Direct Connect password;
- Open your Quicken® or QuickBooks®;
- Go to the “Add Account” tab and follow the prompts;
- Enter “Rocky Mountain Bank — Wyoming” for your financial institution;
- Questions? Call a Rocky Mountain Bank team member for a friendly assist.